The time has come. You are ready to get yourself a juicer and make your life healthier and better! What an awesome decision! But, there are so many options and in this article, I will review the Best Juicer for the money.
First things first, you got to decide which type of Juicer you need. Basically, there are four types of Juicers:
- Citrus Juicers
- Centrifugal Juicers
- Masticating Juicers
- Triturating Juicers
But more on these types later. Now let’s focus on the best Juicers for the 2022 year overall:
Best Juicer Reviews in 2022
For the number one juicer, I will go with the Masticating type juicer because they have the most benefits for the user. If you are however searching for the best juicer of some other type don’t worry because I will cover them all below.
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer: Best Masticating Juicer
I stayed at my friend’s house this summer and I had a long time to examine this beast! The very first thing I asked my friend was “Do you have a juicer in the house we will be staying at?” and luckily the answer was “Yes, I have Omega Masticating Juicer”. I was so excited to hear about this, I wanted to get my hands on one of these for a long time and now after I returned home I immediately ordered this juicer. It is sitting nicely on my countertop and I can say that this is the best juicer when it comes to value and price.
One of the first things I would like to point out is its slow speed which is about 80rpm, that is why sometimes this masticating juicer is also referred to as the low-speed juicer. But, don’t be fooled by its low rotation speed. That is its biggest quality because the low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation, and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation! That is 3 days of extra usage for your juices!
Omega J8006 Highlights:
- Low speed, masticating style juicing system.
- Omega’s Nutrition Center does more than just juice. You can turn nuts into nut butter (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic.
- Includes a GE Ultem Auger which is 8x stronger than most other plastics.
- Powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor.
- Juicer processes at 80rpm’s. Low speed or masticating style juicer squeezes, instead of grinding, which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins, and nutrients.
- Dual-stage juicer. First, the juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage. This results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
- Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste, and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens such as spinach and kale, even wheatgrass.
- Economical. Since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you’ll get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of produce.
- The low-speed system does not mean a longer time to juice. It means a more efficient juicer. More nutrients and antioxidants, plus better-flavored juice and freshness.
- Engineered for quiet operation and longer life.
- The low-speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation.
- Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or the juice separation that occurs with other juicers.
Read full Omega J8006 Review Here
Not feeling the juice yet?
If Masticating Juicer was not what you were looking for, here are the best citrus juicers, centrifugal juicers, and Triturating juicers.
They have some pros and cons, be sure to read full reviews before you decide where to spend your money! Remember, choosing the right Juicer takes a little bit of time and dedication. This is one decision that is going to set you and your family on the path to being more healthy and more productive every day!
Best Citrus Juicer:
After having many citrus juicers in my life and feeling all of their good and bad sides I finally found the one! With its powerful citrus press made from stainless steel and its whisper-quiet motor, I was dazzled. This is the best juicer for citrus fruit.
Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel: Best Citrus Juicer
Unlike many other citrus juicers, with this one, I have never experienced a drop in quality. All the juices were fresh and very tasty. Fresh juice retains the natural bioflavonoids and phytonutrients that are present in the fruit and those fade quickly.
The thing I loved the most about this juicer is its ability to squeeze out an 8-oz glass in about 30 seconds and it works with pretty much every citrus you can think of. It is suitable for lemons, oranges, mandarins, and grapefruits. There is almost ZERO wasted juice because this baby can squeeze it all out!
Some of the features of Breville 800CPXL:
- Powerful citrus press housed in professional-grade brushed stainless steel.
- Industrial strength, whisper-quiet motor; revolutionary active-arm system.
- 1-size-fits-all juicing cone provides maximum juice extraction; drip-stop juice spout.
- 1 coarse stainless steel filter; cord storage; dishwasher-safe parts.
- Measures 7 by 16-1/2 inches; 1-year warranty.
Read the full Breville 800CPXL Review here
Guess what? There is another great juicer for you!
What I haven’t spoken of yet is the centrifugal juicer. These are the juicers that juice all kinds of fruits and non-leafy vegetables. They come with extra fast motors and are able to work at very high speeds. Centrifugal juicers can provide you with a fresh cup of juice in a matter of seconds. But they usually come at the price of lower quality juice when compared to masticating juicers. And now I will review for you the best centrifugal juicer which actually provides you with excellent quality juice retaining most of the nutrients!
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite: Best Centrifugal Juicer
Unlike other fast motor juicers, this one works pretty well. Still not the Masticating Juicer quality, but I am very pleased. Maybe it is just me, but when I offered my friend to taste two juices, one from the masticating juicer and one from this Breville 800JEXL centrifugal juicer, she said that the juice from the centrifugal juicer tasted better and overall fresher! It was then that I started giving this juicer more credit. Sometimes when I am in a rush I use it to get quick juices and it cleans very easily too.
Here are some of the things I loved the most:
- Big feed chute. You can process 3 regular-size carrots at once or three medium apples or oranges (stacked in the feed chute). No cutting is needed. The chute is 3″ in Dia and 7″ tall.
- Disassembles quickly. No screws. Fits easily in the dishwasher.
- Heavy-duty 1000 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (13,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables.
- It can juice pretty much EVERYTHING. And this is probably why I softened my heart when it comes to electrical centrifugal juicers. Oh, and did I mention that juices taste amazing?!
Read the full Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite Review here
Saved the best juicer for the end of this review!
Alright, this last juicer doesn’t come cheap but it is well worth the money. We are talking top quality, pharaoh nectar juice quality! This thing can juice ANYTHING and I do mean anything!
Presenting you the Best Triturating Juicer 2022
Triturating or otherwise known as twin gear juicers are like the movie stars of the juicing world. I envy people who had the chance to use them. Seriously, I wish I had the chance to use this every morning before my run or in the evening before going to bed. These juicers are well known for producing the healthiest juice with the best natural taste. They work at very slow speeds and by minimizing oxidation, they produce the juice which retains the most important and vital nutrients and enzymes in the juice. The only downside to Triturating Juicers is that they take more time to clean and are more expensive. Here I will be reviewing the best among them.
Super Angel DELUXE Model with Soft Fruit Extracting Housing
Like I said this is top of the line, it doesn’t get any better than this. If you are a serious sportsman, if you need the maximum amount of vitamins and minerals and if you wish to invest as much as you can in your health then this is the juicer for you!
Here are some of the features from this Juicer that I find most fascinating:
- 18-8 High-Grade Stainless Steel with Soft Fruit Extracting Housing.
- Manufacturer Warranty 10 Years Motor & Gears, 5 Years on Wear and Tear.
- Can juice ANYTHING.
- Best Anti-jamming system available today in the juicer industry.
- Has no CONS literally this is the Best Juicer there is.
So In this article, I covered the best juicers of various types. You know the best what you need, I can just provide you with the experiences and research I have done. Make sure you read my full reviews for every juicer I listed here.
Why should you get the best juicer?
While you can purchase any kind of juicer I highly advise that you only purchase the best juicer because they tend to last longer, are not easy to malfunction, and provide you with the vitamins and minerals which is why you are buying it in the first place. A great quality juicer will provide you with great quality juice. Life gets so much better after a few weeks of high-quality juice. I remember when I started juicing back in 2010, this changed my life. After a month of juicing, I already had much more energy, could handle morning hangovers much easier, and felt much better overall. I got the best juicer available at the time and it still works but I substituted it with the first juicer from this review.
Who else is using juicers?
Ever since juicing appeared as a possibility the famous and rich wanted to provide themselves with the best and the healthiest juice in order to maintain their health and prolong their life. But as with many other good things in life juicing became available for the common man as well. Nowadays you can get high-quality Masticating Juicers for just a couple of hundred dollars which might seem like a lot but really isn’t. It will keep you safe from illness and these orange juicers last for 15-20 years so it is a one-time payment for a world of pleasure and extra energy.
Nowadays there are many sportsmen who use juicing to supply their bodies with essential nutrients. With a rising trend of a healthy lifestyle, there are more and more people who juice, and some of them you probably heard of. People like Colin Farrell, Edward Norton, Owen Wilson and etc. You can check out these 11 recipes shared by celebrities.
Thank you for reading my review for the best orange juicers. If you have something you would like added here or have any reason to contact me you can do so on the email listed below!