So you are a citrus lover? Who isn’t! I could not imagine life without my lemons. And I think you will agree with me when I say that choosing the right citrus juicer is the most important thing when it comes to your 5 minutes of daily joy when sipping your lemonade or juice from any other citrus. That is why I will write here about my top pick for the best citrus juicer available on the market in the year 2020.
Best Citrus Juicer Review in 2020
I have used many citrus juicers and I can tell you from my experience that I was never pleased with their quality until I bought what I see as the best citrus juicer, Breville 800CPXL.
I usually like my lemonade in the evening when I am tired and don’t have much energy left so I always struggled with presses, difficult to use citrus juicers and I never managed to get that last drop. All of this usually put me in the bad mood and drinking my lemonade became some sort of a problem instead of being a solution to a hard day.
But luckily I was referred to Breville 800CPXL by my friend Gwen and things have been smooth ever since. Read on for the full review!
I am juicing for 6 years now and I can confidently say that this is the best citrus juicer I ever had. With its easy to use program and stainless steel body, it makes the citrus juice extraction walking the park!
Things I Loved:
- Very easy to use and very easy to clean too – Fits any dishwasher.
- Drains your citrus completely and leaves nothing to waste.
- It is very easy to hand wash too if you are not going to put it in the dishwasher.
- Amazing design! This juicer is almost the work of art. With its brushed stainless steel, you don’t have to put it away after use. This citrus juicer will go with any decor and it fits any countertop nicely.
- Really quiet motor, I never found it too noisy.
- Your juices KEEP all of their natural nutrients. There is no foam and therefore the oxidation never happens. You will drink what you pay for, nothing less. Your vitamins and minerals won’t fall apart using this citrus juicer.
Things I find as a flaw with this juicer:
Although this is probably the best citrus juicer it still has its minor flaws and I believe there is a place for improvement. The model I have is one year old now and hopefully, the new models have improved.
- It runs on a 110V AC outlet only. Unfortunately, there is no 220V version for now.
- Sometimes if your grapefruit is very big this juicer might not handle it very well. It will drain it but the grapefruit will more or less turn from the center because of its size.
- Sometimes the skin of the orange will get stuck inside the top of the press and it will require you to clean it manually. Although all juicers require cleaning, what I don’t like is that it happens only with oranges. I wish the team at Breville made it so that this didn’t happen.
- The electrical cord might be too short for you. It does come with pretty good size but in my case, I had to rearrange my kitchen appliances in order for this citrus juicer to reach my wall socket.
Even thou this citrus juicer is not perfect when it comes to some technical details like these I can’t hold that against it because of the value it brings to my life. This juicer is probably one of the biggest reasons why I wasn’t sick in forever. I can make lemonade or orange juice in a flash and that is why I am never too lazy to do it.
I believe I will not find a replacement for this juicer for many years to follow and that is why I can feel free to say that this is the best citrus juicer when it comes to the most important feature of any juicer and that is juice quality.
My Citrus Juicer Experience:
Okay, so I pretty much covered the pros and cons when it comes to my pick for the best citrus juicer. Still, I wish to write some more. In this extended part of the article, I will write some of the most important things I experienced during the last year, which is how long I had this citrus troublemaker.
Like I said earlier I use it mostly in the evening and sometimes in the morning too. Usually, when I come home from my work I feel exhausted and tired. The only juice that cheers me up is the lemonade so this is why I have this bad boy. I can get a medium-sized glass filled in less than a minute! And I don’t need to clean anything right away because there is not much mess left after I am done.
How this citrus juicer added value to my life
This citrus juicer added a lot of value to my life. Not only that it helps me get the most important vitamins but it is very easy and simple to use and clean. It just made the entire juicing thing much easier. I think we will both agree when I say that many things in life which we love to do, like juicing, for example, can get hard sometimes because we get tired and exhausted. There are many days when I am too broken from my work and then I just don’t feel like using my masticating juicer because it doesn’t go as fast and it requires cleaning. And that is why I love having this citrus juicer. It is more than a machine for juice production. This is your small kitchen buddy which can do wonders for your health at the smallest cost of your energy and time.
It will remain the best citrus juicer for a long time
This is why I feel comfortable saying that this is the best citrus juicer I ever had and used. I am positive that it will continue to amaze me day in and day out with its slim and beautiful stainless steel design and easy to use juice production.
Thank you for taking the time to read this review! I hope I managed to get you to feel what is it like when using one of these! If you have anything to ask or to add feel free to drop a comment below and I will respond to you as soon as possible. I check comments every day