No time to wait for slow juicers? But you still want to keep as many nutrients as possible am I right? This is why you need the best centrifugal juicer. Most of the centrifugal juicers will diminish a large number of vitamins and minerals. Using low-quality centrifugal juicers will lead you to waste your money on fruit and vegetables for nothing because you will not be getting those vitamins which you wanted in the first place.
The problem with most centrifugal juicers is that they oxidate your juice and then the nutrients begin to degrade. But that is not the case with what I find as the best centrifugal juicer so far.
Best Centrifugal Juicer Review of 2022
Like I said in my earlier blog posts, my favorite juicer type is the masticating juicer, because of their slow speeds my juices always contain the most nutrients possible. But this juicer which I am going to review now doesn’t fall behind the masticating juicers. It brings speed and quality. I know that this is hard to believe because I didn’t believe it myself, but after examing this product for almost a year now, I am sure that the juice quality almost never falls behind the masticating juicer quality.
Although I wouldn’t use a centrifugal juicer for all types of juices because there are some types of herbs and vegetables that are very gentle and easy to oxidate, and for those, I use my masticating juicer. But most of the time this juicer will perform as well as the masticating one. Maybe sometimes I can notice a small drop in quality, but that is because I am juicing for six years now, and my tongue has had its fair share of juice.
Whenever I needed fast juicing all I could do is refer myself to my citrus juicers but ever since I got this beauty, things have changed! That is why I feel confident to say that Breville 800JEXL is the best centrifugal juicer for the money which you can get today. I am happy to share my experiences in this review below.
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite
Ever since I started juicing six years ago I knew that centrifugal juicers were not the best when it came to the juice’s nutritional quality. But after I bought Breville 800JEXL centrifugal juicer, my feelings for it started to shift. I was very pleased because of the taste and the freshness, but the nutritional value didn’t lack either. Here are some of the positive things I have to back up my opinion that this is the best centrifugal juicer:
Things I loved
- The direct central feed system is probably the reason why this centrifugal juicer can compete with masticating juicers when it comes to nutritional value and quality in juices. This system is patented by the Breville and the way it works is by positioning a feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc. And that is why it is the best centrifugal juicer ever made so far.
- It has two speeds. One is “normal” and it spins at 6.500RPM, while the “Fast” speed goes beyond the fastest juicers out there. If you wish to use its maximum speed, it will spin at 13.000RPM. The fast 1000W motor makes sure that whatever you put inside gets crushed into the smallest pieces.
- Titanium-Plated cutting disk. Titanium is well known for its durability and this blade will not disappoint you.
- A circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables. While you still have to cut up some bigger fruit and vegetables anything that’s smaller or normal size will fit in without problems.
- It is dishwasher friendly! However, if you prefer to wash it by hand it is not very difficult to clean. Maybe that’s the thing I love the most about it. It saves you time not just while juicing but also while cleaning it.
- Beautiful Die-Cast stainless steel body. I admire the designer of this pleasing centrifuging juicer. It is probably the most elegant juicer I have. But everyone has their preferences when it comes to design and beauty.
- BPA FREE materials were used for making of this juicer. That means that your juice is never in contact with any chemicals which could influence your juice and enter your body.
That’s Why I Like it
These were some of the things I find fascinating about this juice spitting machine. But what I definitely love is its speed. That is why I bought the centrifugal juicer in the first place. But getting speed and juice of high quality makes this the best centrifugal juicer for the money.
Things I find as a flaw with this juicer:
Unfortunately, this juicer has some flaws, but so do all of them. Still, I would like to point out to you what I find as the biggest problem when using this centrifugal juicer.
- This juicer can take most of the fruits and vegetables without cutting them into pieces but that is not always possible. Sometimes if the fruit or veggie that you wish to use is bigger than its entrance, you will have to cut it up. While I understand this, I wish Breville made the opening even bigger than they did. if they already wanted to dominate the market with the fruit opening size, then why not make it at least one more inch bigger?
- Sometimes if you push veggies or fruits in too fast the juice output can be too fast as well. This results in juice leaking from the juicer. This happened to me when I first used it. I was amazed at how fast it operated that I kept shoving apples and carrots in it. And all of a sudden the juice started leaking from the safety drains. My kitchen got wet, nothing bad happened thanks to the emergency “stop” button located on the juicer. But this is something you should keep in mind. It will not allow you to shove fruit inside like crazy. Don’t overdo it. I know it can be tempting the way it swallows the entire apple in a second.
- Not as good when juicing grasses and leafy greens. But you should keep in mind that no centrifugal juicer can even touch those. This one can juice them, but not that well. It will work best if you mix them with some other fruits and vegetables.
Click here to check out the current price of Breville 800JEXL
Additional things to consider before buying Breville 800JEXL
To sum up this review all I can say is that this is the best centrifugal juicer that was ever manufactured. Period. No other centrifugal juicer will provide you with almost untouched nutrients when it comes to oxidation. That is the biggest issue of centrifugal juicers and this one nail it. It is almost like having a masticating juicer that works fast and is easy to clean.
Still, I would recommend a masticating juicer over centrifugal when it comes to using every microgram of vitamins and minerals but if you don’t have enough time to use a masticating juicer and to clean it, I would recommend you this elegant and quick machine. Even if you used a masticating juicer before, you will not feel a drop in quality.
Thank you for reading this review for the best centrifugal juicer in 2020! If you have any questions feel free to drop it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as possible!