Welcome to the Best Masticating Juicer review for the year 2022! I am excited to walk you through the choice of your life. The juicer I am going to talk about here is my personal favorite. So let us get down the business!
Best Masticating Juicer Review 2022
When it comes to masticating juicers you should know that they operate at slow speeds and that is what makes all the difference! There is no loss in quality due to overexposure to the oxygen. And therefore you get only the best quality juice rich in nutrients essential for your body and mind.
My personal favorite and by far the best masticating juicer is Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer.
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer Review
This has got to be one of the best masticating juicers I have ever had a chance to use. The first time I used it was during this summer when I was at my friend’s house on a vacation and it was then that I had my eyes open fully when it comes to juicers.
This thing can juice anything with ZERO loss in quality, can be washed easily, and produces only the top quality juice.
Here Is the full list of the things that impressed me the most:
- The pulp from Omega 8006 is completely dry. I have never seen a juicer that can squeeze out so much juice. It is like it leaves nothing for my trash can.
- The disassemble is absolutely effortless! This masticating juicer breaks down into four pieces, easy to take apart and put back together. These parts are easy to fit in any dishwasher too.
- The low-speed motor makes sure that every drop reaches your glass but at the same time makes sure that the loss of quality never happens.
- There is no clogging, foaming, or jamming.
- Pulp ejection can be fully automated if you need continuous juicing!
- The engine of this beast equals 2HP because of its powerful gear reduction system.
- The low-speed juicing DOES NOT mean a longer time to produce the juice. This works at the speed of any other fast-rotating juicer. The slow motor speed is just there to prevent oxidation and therefore it reduces the loss of nutrients to zero.
- Flavour and freshness are absolutely the best.
- The juice has a lot of fiber in it. This is essential for your digestive system.
- This Masticating Juicer is so well built that the manufacturer provides you with a 15-year of warranty.
And here are some of the things which could be done better but don’t get me wrong, this little beast doesn’t lack a lot of things. It’s just that I always believe that things could get better.
- Hard produce will be much easier and quicker if you cut it into smaller pieces.
- It has to be cleaned, and the plastic parts can get a little bit stained if you don’t wash it well.
- The pulp plastic cup will usually get filled by the time you make your 4th cup. So if you are making a lot of drinks at once, you should know that you will have to dispose of the pulp in the middle of the process.
Again I am stating that these “cons” are not really cons. These are just some things that you should take into consideration when purchasing this masticating juicer.
Why you should get Masticating Juicer
There are many types of juicers today in the market but nothing beats masticating juicers when it comes to the quality and the invested money. They are not very expensive and they offer a lot of years of excellent service.
But most of all they will provide you with the best quality juice. This is why you are getting a juicer in the first place. You want to drink the juice which will fill your body with vitamins and minerals. Am I right?
So why invest in a juicer which will not provide you with what you are after? There are many centrifugal juicers out there and as fast as they are they lack the quality juice as the final product. Sure, there are some good centrifugal juicers and I will cover them in some other articles but even those can’t really give you the quality of masticating juicer.
Little to no Oxidation
If you ever used a juicer before you may have noticed that annoying foam forming around the top of your glass. Well, that is a clear indication that the juicer you just used has no quality. When foam forms that are because oxidation happened with your juice and you just lost a lot of valuable nutrients. This is why you should not spend your money on just any juicer. Masticating juicers tend to have little to no foam and the one reviewed here does not oxidate your juice at all because of his highly optimized slow-speed motor.
My personal experience with the Best Masticating Juicer
When I tried the glass of juice from this juicer I knew that this is the best masticating juicer around. So when I came home from my summer vacation I just had to order one. Unpacking and assembling the pieces was the easy part. What was a bit difficult was making enough room for it on my countertop. Although this juicer is not the biggest of them all, it can get tricky to fit it in a smaller kitchen. Especially for me, because I have multiple juicers in my kitchen (juicing fanatic).
When I read the manual I was impressed because I just learned that this juicer can do more than just create healthy beverages. What I did not know was that this juicer can:
- Extrude pasta! Yes, this masticating juicer can produce high-quality pasta too! Pasta Nozzles are included.
- It can be used to make baby food (not a brainer, but it’s good to know).
- It can Grind Coffie beans and flour.
- Mince herbs and garlic.
- You can turn nuts into nut butter and make all-natural peanut butter.
Why I like it so much
The juice coming from Omega Masticating Juicer can be stored for up to 72h without a significant drop in the quality of the nutrients. And this is the power of a slow-speed motor, the nutrients were not exposed to oxidation and therefore they manage to keep their natural form without breaking bonds and having nutrients fall apart.
This is the most important for me because sometimes I don’t have the time to make the juice early in the morning so I can just do it the evening before and the juice will keep its freshness for me to enjoy on my morning run.
Its been a few months since I bought what I consider the best masticating juicer, the Omega 8006, and I have no regrets. This juicer was a game-changer in my juicing life. Before this one, I used a masticating juicer, but that one was very old and it did not squeeze every drop from my fruits and vegetables. Often times I would have to buy double amounts of vegetables to get the same amount of juice I get now using Omega.